Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ok. So I am definitely liking my breasts more and more everyday. They are also starting to look bigger and bigger to me everyday. That's probably because they're starting to take shape and form now. They look different than when I first saw them.

My bye-bye-boobies buddy and I went shopping on Sunday for a bit. And we tried on a few clothes. I was upset for a bit because I tried to wear this tube top and my breasts were too big for the medium. What. the. heck. Which is what makes me think that maybe I'm not flat-chested after all. In fact, I'm still well endowed. But I like them. I'm starting to love them and it feels good to feel good about them :). Wearing clothes and not having to worry about cleavage anymore. People have said that my posture is already much better! I feel lighter. It's great.

The scars are also doing ok. Apparently the stitches I have are dissolvable so that makes things easier! One of the things I was nervous about was the fact that I might lose feeling in my nipples. But I don't think that is going to happen to me. I get spurts of feeling in my nipples - but they're from the inside (it's hard to explain). I don't feel them when I touch them, but I get feeling in them. Probably the nerves or something. And they also react when I'm cold, which is an excellent sign of good healing I think.

I have my second post-op appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping to ask the doc if I can start sleeping on my side; I've been sleeping on my back for DAYS! The last time was the day before my surgery. I've stopped sleeping elevated as of yesterday and I feel fine. But anyway, more to come after tomorrow!

No comments: