Friday, March 21, 2008

happy one month girls!

The girls are a month old today. WOOHOOO!
I am feeling real good about them. The swelling has gone down quite a bit, the size and form is starting to settle in and there is no pain (except for some random shooting pains every now and then which are quite bearable). The stitches have dissolved for the most part, although not so much around the nipple. I can see the scarring now and it doesn't look bad, although it is quite obvious. I am researching Vitamin E for that. I've heard that it's good but someone else said that it's not really. So I am going to ask Dr. Rice on Monday.

They look so good. So proportional to the rest of my body. :). I like it. And my neck and shoulders feel better already! It's awesome.

Two more weeks till I can start wearing normal bras. I can't wait to go bra shopping! I also can't wait to start running again. I just want to be able to do what I want again - which will be after April 4, 2008, exactly six weeks from my surgery. I might be doing a run for cancer on April 5th, although I'm not so sure if I should start off like that.

I bought another $25 gift card for Joe Fresh with my PC Points. YAY! Can't wait to get my hands on some hot spring fashion items.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

pri! i SO love and appreciate your honesty through this entire process. im excited for you to go bra shopping! woooOoooO! praying for your healing, pri!